A fun Friday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’Canada. Then we had register followed by calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
Next we had French with Mme. Viellenueve.
After that we had recess followed by mathematics where the students discussed the names of shapes and created pictures made of shapes.
Then, our afternoon began with P.E with Miss. Cranfield followed by Show and Tell where students brought in items from home that reminded them of our phonemes from this week.
Our afternoon ended with poem practice.
- Practice poem daily. In-class Oral Competition on Monday, February 5th.
- Siblings Photographs on Monday.
- TMA Oral Competition on Wednesday, February 7th.
- 100 Days of School on Thursday.
- Skating on Friday, please return forms by Wednesday.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone,