A wonderful Wednesday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’Canada. Then we had register followed by the calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
After that we had mathematics where the students continued their work on skip counting in 2s.
We then had recess followed by phonics where we discussed the phoneme ‘Ww’. Students then practiced their letter formation of ‘Ww’.
After that we had Christmas concert practice.
Our afternoon began with P.E with Miss. Cranfield followed by Daily 5.
We then had afternoon recess followed by music with Miss. Elliot.
- Student-led conferences this week.
- Christmas Concert costume due Monay (brown, long-sleeved top, black trousers and black shoes)
- Christmas concert on Wednesday, December 13th. Please arrive by 6:35pm.
- PTA Christmas Lunch on Friday, December 15.
- Birthday Circle on Friday, December 15.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,