A tremendous Thursday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had register followed by the calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
Next we had mathematics where the students reviewed skip counting in 2s and began skip counting in 10s.
We then had recess followed by phonics and Christmas concert practice. In phonics the students continued to explore the phoneme ‘Ww’.
We then had lunch and recess.
Our afternoon began with a special Art class with Mrs. Doucette.
We then had afternoon recess followed by French with Mme. Viellenueve.
- Student-led conferences this week.
- Christmas Concert costume due Monday (brown, long-sleeved top, black trousers and black shoes)
- Christmas concert on Wednesday, December 13th. Please arrive by 6:35pm.
- PTA Christmas Lunch on Friday, December 15.
- Birthday Circle on Friday, December 15.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,