Welcome back! It has been a marvelous Monday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had register followed by calendar, the weather and sharing our March Break news with Penguin.
We then had recess followed by phonics and P.E with Miss. Cranfield. In phonics we discussed the phoneme ‘UREure’ and practiced the letter formations.
After that we had lunch and recess.
Then, our afternoon began with a special card making activity where the students wrote a message to make someone smile.
Our afternoon ended with recess followed by French with Mme. Viellenueve.
- All students are invited for Show and Tell this week. Students are invited to bring something from their March Break to share. Show and Tell will take place on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Causal day on Wednesday.
- Easter Spirit Day on Thursday.
- Birthday Circle on Thursday.
- Term 2 Report Cards go home on Thursday.
- Reading books to be sent home next week.
- Spelling dictation begins next week.
- No school Friday (March 30th) and Monday (April 2nd).
Have a wonderful evening everyone,