A terrific Tuesday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’Canada. Then we had register followed by the calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
Next we had mathematics where we used Base 10 blocks to add 2 numbers together.
After that we had recess followed by phonics and UOI. In phonics the students discussed the phoneme ‘EWew’ and then practiced their letter formation.
In UOI the students were introduced to their final Unit of Inquiry ‘Is it Alive?’. The students asked questions that they hope to find the answer to by the end of their unit.
They were also introduced to their adopted friend, the narwhal. The students then named the narwhal Nicky and a journal was created. The students will each take Nicky home and will be required to write a journal entry of their time together.
Our afternoon began with P.E with Miss. Cranfield followed by Daily 5. In Daily 5 the listened to the Grade 7/8 science projects.
Our afternoon ended with recess followed by French with Mme. Viellenueve.
- Summer Camp due to Lynne Burke as soon as possible.
- May 16 – Jersey Spirit Day (if your team is still in the playoffs)
- May 17 – Dictation List 7
- May 17 – Grade 3/4 Service Project donations due to Ms. Clarkson
- May 17 – June Lunch Form due
- May 17 – Royalty Spirit Day
- May 17 – Ice Cream Truck comes to school - $2 needed
- May 18 – No school
- May 21 – No school
- May 22 – Rain Boots needed for UOI 4
- May 22 – Full dress uniform needed
- May 25 – In class Spelling Bee
- May 28 – Track and Field
Have a wonderful evening everyone,