A tremendous Thursday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had register followed by the calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
Next we had mathematics where the students continued their work on Number Bonds to 10.
We then had recess followed by phonics and topic. In phonics the students continued to explore the phoneme ‘AWaw’.
In UOI the students continued to make the 3D models of their vehicles.
Our afternoon began with P.E and Dance with Miss. Cranfield.
We then had afternoon recess followed by French with Mme. Viellenueve.
- Summer Camp and re-registration due to Lynne Burke as soon as possible.
- Spelling List 5, dictation on Friday.
- Show and Tell tomorrow.
- Clothes Donation for Grade 5/6 Exhibition due tomorrow.
- Water Petition Signature link: https://davidsuzuki.org/action/clean-water-for-all/
- Grade ¾ Community Project Letter sent home, donations due May 17th, 2018.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,