A wonderful Wednesday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’Canada. Then we had register followed by the calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
Next we had mathematics where the students continued with their unit on subtraction using their fingers as a strategy to solve calculations.
After that we had recess followed by P.E with Miss. Cranfield followed by phonics. In phonics the students discussed the split diagraph ‘A-E’ and create a list of words with this sound.
Our afternoon began with UOI where the students discussed the life cycle of a butterfly and also collected leaves from the garden.
We then had afternoon recess followed by music with Ms. Bhogal.
- ASAP –Summer Camp due to Mrs. Burke
- May 31 – Trip to SJA for UOI (Trip to SJA on Thursday – please return the Spelling Bee permission form by Wednesday. Students will be working collaboratively with students for a UOI challenge! Packed lunch needed and house colour uniform encouraged!)
- June 1 – Spelling Dictation (list 8)
- June 1 – Scholastic due
- June 1 – Trip response for Fiddlehead Care Farm due
- June 4 – Spring Costume due
- June 6 – Spring Concert (Food Bank donation for entry)
Have a wonderful evening everyone,