It has been a marvelous Monday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had register followed by calendar, the weather and sharing our weekend news with Penguin.
We then had recess followed by UOI and P.E with Miss. Cranfield. In UOI the students finished their summative projects.
After that we had lunch and recess. Then, the students sorted their work binders.
We then had afternoon recess followed by French with Mme. Viellenueve.
- June 18 – Beach Spirit Day
- June 19 – Trip to Fiddlehead Care Farm (Booster seats, packed lunch and weather appropriate clothing and footwear needed)
- June 20 – Plastic bag needed
- June 21 – Toy Day
- June 22 – Last day of school
- June 22 – PYP Promotion Ceremony, 9 am.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,