A terrific Tuesday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had a whole school Spring Concert practice.
After that we had recess followed by register followed by calendar, the weather and sharing our weekend news with Penguin. Nicky’s journal was also shared.
Then we have phonics where the students continued to explore the phoneme ‘E-E’.
Our afternoon began with P.E with Miss. Cranfield followed by Spring Concert practice.
- Summer Camp due to Lynne Burke as soon as possible.
- BBQ response forms due tomorrow.
- June 6 – Spring Concert (Food Bank donation for entry
Students are to arrive promptly at 6:40 for the Spring Concert, dressed in their costume. These will be sent home on Tuesday.
Friendly reminder, you are kindly asked to donate to the food bank as entry into the Spring Concert. The donation bin is outside of the gym door.
- June 7 – TMA/SJA Track and field
- June 8 – Birthday Circle for June
- June 8 – Spelling List 9
- June 8 – Summative presentation information due
- June 13 – PTA Year End BBQ (3:30 pm – 5:30 pm), please return form by Wednesday, June 6.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,