A terrific Tuesday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’Canada. Then we had register followed by calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
Next we had mathematics where the students used mathematical language to compare height. They were all able to identify a ‘shorter’ and taller’ object.
We then had recess followed by phonics and topic. In phonics the students continued to explore the phoneme ‘IEie’.
In UOI the students listened to information on the purpose of various transportation vehicles. The students then shared what they had learnt.
After that we had lunch and recess.
Then, our afternoon began with with P.E with Miss. Cranfield and Daily 5.
Our afternoon ended with art where the students began their scratch art.
- Re-registration due to Lynne Burke as soon as possible.
- Reading books reminder – please return reading books on your reading day so that new ones may be issued.
- Dictation List 2 on Friday.
- UOI materials collection – thank you so much for all of the contributions so far, we have received many large containers. We are still in need of small objects such as yoghurt cups, bottle caps, straws, toilet and kitchen rolls ect.
- Jersey Spirit Day – students are reminded to wear a Jersey of a team in the playoffs. They will continue to wear this jersey every Wednesday until their team is eliminated. Please see addition letter for more information.
- Students are invited to wear a Jersey on Thursday, April 12th in honour of the Humboldt Broncos. If they participate in outside sports they are encouraged to wear their team sports.
- Cowboy/Cowgirl day on Friday, April 13.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,