Welcome back! It has been a marvelous Monday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had French with Mme. Viellenueve.
We then had recess followed by phonics and P.E with Miss. Cranfield. In phonics we discussed the phoneme ‘IRir’ and practiced the letter formations.
After that we had lunch and recess.
Then, our afternoon began with register followed by calendar, the weather and sharing our weekend news with Penguin.
Our afternoon ended with mathematics where we read Goldilocks and the Three Bear, and used the language ‘big’, ‘small’, ‘medium’, ‘bigger’ and ‘smaller’ to describe objects in the story.
The students then demonstrate their understanding of this language by finding a small, medium and large object.
- Re-registration due to Lynne Burke as soon as possible.
- Reading books reminder – please return reading books on your reading day so that new ones may be issued.
- Dictation List on Friday.
- UOI materials collection – thank you so much for all of the contributions so far, we have received many large containers. We are still in need of small objects such as yoghurt cups, bottle caps, straws, toilet and kitchen rolls ect.
- Jersey Spirit Day – students are reminded to wear a Jersey of a team in the playoffs. They will continue to wear this jersey every Wednesday until their team is eliminated. Please see addition letter for more information.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,