A wonderful Wednesday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had register followed by calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
Next we had mathematics where the students continued to focus on mathematical language to compare length. Students found shorter and larger objects than their towers.
We then had recess followed by phonics and P.E with Miss. Cranfield. In phonics we discussed the phoneme ‘EAea’ and practiced the letter formations.
After that we had lunch and recess.
Then, our afternoon began UOI where the students sorted transportation according to their mode. The students also discussed the purpose of varying vehicles with a partner.
We then had recess followed by Music with Ms. Bhogal.
- Re-registration due to Lynne Burke as soon as possible.
- May Lunch forms sent home.
- Reading books reminder – please return reading books on your reading day so that new ones may be issued.
- Dictation List 2 on Friday.
- UOI materials collection – thank you so much for all of the contributions so far, we have received many large containers. We are still in need of small objects such as yoghurt cups, bottle caps, straws, toilet and kitchen rolls ect.
- Jersey for Humboldt Broncos tomorrow. Students are invited to wear a Jersey on Thursday, April 12th in honour of the Humboldt Broncos. If they participate in outside sports they are encouraged to wear their team sports.
- Cowboy/Cowgirl day on Friday, April 13.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,