A tremendous Thursday!
Our morning began with assembly where we sang O’ Canada. Then we had register followed by calendar, the weather and 100 days of school.
Next we were lucky to have reading buddies with the Grade 7 and 8s.
We then had recess followed by phonics and UOI. In phonics they students continued to explore the phoneme ‘OYoy’. In UOI the students recapped how to cross a road safely and discussed the importance of staying safe near the road.
We then had lunch and recess.
Our afternoon began with P.E with Miss. Cranfield followed by dance.
We then had afternoon recess followed by French with Mme. Viellenueve.
- Summer Camp and re-registration due to Lynne Burke as soon as possible.
- Spelling List 3, dictation tomorrow.
- Earth Spirit Day tomorrow.
- UOI materials collection – thank you so much for all of the contributions, we have an abundance of supplies, THANK YOU!
- May Lunch forms was due on Monday, April 16th.
Have a wonderful evening everyone,